Novagraaf is recruiting a European Patent Attorney (EPA) in Electronic Engineering (electronics, computer science, telecommunications, etc.) to join our growing team. Despite the challenges of COVID-19, we are continuing to expand our range of clients in this sector, particularly national and multinational companies.
We are seeking an enthusiastic EPA to handle the incoming work and to manage client accounts. There is also the opportunity to help to grow the docket and to bring an innovative approach to driving the business forward more generally. A competitive package awaits the right candidate.
Role and responsibilities
The position is based in London, but other UK locations will also be considered. Whether the candidate is based in London or elsewhere, we offer and are well set up for flexible working.
The successful candidate will be responsible for various aspects of IP, with an initial emphasis on filing and prosecution work. Other responsibilities include the following:
- Co-ordinating/overseeing electronics and engineering dockets, and mentoring of non-EPA attorneys;
- Activities to attract, develop and retain clients;
- Participation in conferences and events and occasional trips to meet customers, prospects and colleagues, as required and in agreement with their manager.
- EPA, ideally 2-4 PQE;
- CPA qualification an advantage;
- University degree or equivalent in Electronic Engineering;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent technical understanding and analytical skills;
- Good commercial awareness and business acumen an advantage.
Apply for this position
Please send applications to: PatentsNovagraafUK@novagraaf.com.