Matthieu Boulard started working in intellectual property at Novagraaf Technologies in July 2021.
Matthieu has an engineering degree in organic chemistry and extraction of natural substances (SIGMA Clermont School) and is also a graduate of the Centre for International Intellectual Property Studies (C.E.I.P.I), University of Strasbourg, specialising in patents, trademarks, designs, and models.
Areas of expertise
- Documentary research and drafting of expert reports on freedom-to-operate and patentability.
- Drafting of responses to notifications during examination procedures before the European Patent Office or the National Institute of Intellectual Property.
- Drafting of patent application texts.
- Cosmetics & personal care
- Food & food technology
- Life Sciences & biotech (pharma, medical devices, biosensors)