Throughout his various positions, Vincent gained very diverse experience in different technical domains such as combustion engines, lighting, air conditioning, infotainment, displays, electrical connectors, sensors, horology and packaging.
Vincent holds a Master’s degree in Science and Innovation Technology (Electronics) from ISTIA (Angers, France). He also gained a degree from the Centre for International Intellectual Property Studies (CEIPI) in Patents, Trademarks and Designs. Vincent is a qualified French and European Patent Attorney.
- Patent drafting and prosecution in France, Europe and abroad
- Analysis of patentability, validity, freedom to operate and patent infringement
- Patent strategy
- Patent portfolio management and audits
- Patent licensing and litigation
- Employee inventors remuneration
- Automotives & aviation
- Emerging technologies
- Home appliances
- Industrial machinery
- Mechanics (incl. material processing)
- Packaging design