Thursday 15 September 2022
8am EDT/1pm BST/2pm CEST
As companies increasingly turn to innovative trademarks, such as colour, sound, holograms and motion marks, to differentiate themselves from competitors, questions arise as to how to protect these trademarks effectively. Sign up to our webinar on 15 September to discover the answers.
Technological advancements are increasingly impacting marketing and business practices and strategies. Businesses are turning to new technologies to create new types of branding that keep their trademarks in the public’s mind and distinguish them from competitors. But, as companies create more and more innovative trademarks, such as colour, sound, holograms, motion marks and even smells, questions arise as to how they can effectively protect those trademarks.
Why register for this webinar?
In this webinar, hosted by Questel, Novagraaf's experts will address the following questions about non-traditional trademarks:
- What is a non-traditional trademark?
- How have technological advances opened up protection for new types of trademarks?
- What challenges can non-traditional trademarks face?
- How have non-traditional trademarks successfully obtained protection?
- What happens when statute prevents registration?
Register for the webinar here.
This webinar will also be held in French on 15 September at 11am (CEST).